Tuesday, August 27, 2024

A STRANGE THING ABOUT ONE'S AGE...

 I celebrated having lived 89 years this last May.  And now I am in year 90, and my birthday is in May, the fifth month of the year.  And the date today is August 27, and that means I have lived about four months of year ninety.  

And that means that in May of 2025... [if I am still alive],  I will have lived a full ninety years in this body... which is really experiencing what old age is all about.

So, my point is this:   When you have your birthday, the very next day, you are already living in the numbered year you will be celebrating a year from now.

Peace, 1 Brother James

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is "Neutral Spiritual Energy" ?

Neutral Spiritual Energy [I believe] is the Energy of God.  I refer to this Energy by the symbol "NSgy". " NSgy "?  N eu...