Saturday, April 27, 2024

A STRANGE THING TO BEHOLD !

 I suspect that you have, at some time in your life, watched a large Hawk, or an Eagle, use the wind and its feathers to make large graceful circles in the sky.  This is a natural part of the hunting for food exercise of these large birds when they are searching large swaths of land, and trees, for food.

Well, yesterday, the 26th of April, I was at my sink in the kitchen cleaning up after lunch, and while doing so, I was watching...  [I live in a sixth floor condo and my kitchen window overlooks a  sizable hill (perhaps three hundred feet from my window) and it is covered with many different types of trees]... so, if I just look upward a wee bit, I can often watch  Hawks and an occasional Eagle or two making large circles in the sky.  Yesterday there were two Hawks making these circles over the hill.

For some reason, I stopped my work and I began to watch one Hawk engaged in this hunting activity... when suddenly, that Hawk became perfectly still in the sky.  No movement at all. That is, the Hawk ceased moving in its circle, and became frozen in its position.  Somehow that Hawk achieved complete neutrality and the wind [there was a brisk wind blowing the trees, and above the hill the clouds were moving a bit quicker than normal as a storm front was moving in from the South-West], but that Hawk was able to stop its graceful movement through the sky, and to become perfectly still... letting the breeze support it and somehow maintain it's position perfectly still... while it intensely observed something beneath it (in a patch of trees).  It must have minutely used its feathers to accomplish this, because I was struck that there was no discernible movement whatsoever from this large bird.

It was as though a still photograph was suddenly placed in the sky, and it remained there for several seconds.   I  had never seen this sight  before yesterday. A large Hawk, perhaps a hundred and fifty feet from my window, perfectly still, virtually frozen in movement, while all around that Hawk the clouds, the trees, and another Hawk were in full movement.

That Hawk somehow used its gliding skills to maintain a perfectly balanced position of no movement whatsoever for several seconds.  I am still, a day later, amazed at what I observed.  As I think about it... the only thing that comes to MIND is a helicopter and how it can remain hovering over some spot, with only the blades moving.  But with this Hawk, there was no blades spinning to maintain its hovering position.  It was apparently the position of its wings, even to the very tips... that allowed it to remain stationary?

In any case, I thought I would verbally share this experience with you.

Peace, 1 Brother James

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is "Neutral Spiritual Energy" ?

Neutral Spiritual Energy [I believe] is the Energy of God.  I refer to this Energy by the symbol "NSgy". " NSgy "?  N eu...