Thursday, August 8, 2024

LET US DISCUSS "THE WHOLE OF MAN"... A bit more.

 I was reading my copy of a book entitled "Light on Saint John," written by a Perfect Living Master,  Maharaj Charan Singh, this morning and I was reminded... once again, of the "reason" Man has such a difficult time connecting with the old saying:  "God is Within You".

On page 203 of his book, Master Charan Singh wrote this [in speaking of the disciple of Christ whose name was Philip]    Philip says:  We believe you and we know that if we have seen you, we have seen the Father, but why do you not show us the Father?  Jesus replies:

Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me,  Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father? (14:9)

Then Master Charan Singh says:  Earlier Christ has said that God came down to the level of a human being when he came to this world in the form of a Master-  "He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not" (1:10)  You have seen me, says Jesus, and I have been with you for a long time.  What greater proof do you want that I am in the Father and the Father is in me?  If you do not have even this much faith in me, then how can you expect to go back to the Father?

Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me?  the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself; but the Father that dwelleth in me, he  doeth the works. (14:10)

Then Master Charan Singh writes:  There is no difference between me and my Father.  You are spiritually blind and deaf, you cannot see and hear him in the Spirit.  Therefore, out of his mercy and grace he has come down to your level in the physical form to instruct you and put you on the path leading back to him.  It is he that you see in the physical form and it is he who is teaching you.  I do nothing.  It is the Father who is doing everything.

In the above paragraph, Master Charan Singh says "you cannot see and hear him in the Spirit."  What is it, exactly... that Master Charan Singh is saying, when he speaks of the "Spirit"?

 


And here is where all human beings fail to communicate what is going on "Within" an Enlightened individual?  God is indeed "Within" Man, but in what form is God?  It is not the physical form.

The fact is... the Whole of Man consists of four separate energy realms, and the only realm that Man can see with his physical senses is the physical realm of Man.  Therefore three of the energy realms that make-up the Whole of oneself are invisible to one's physical senses... which means that the Spiritual Energy Realm which is the Soul [an aspect of God] is invisible to the normal human being. 

To perceive that which exists as Spiritual Energy... a person must AWAKEN THE SOUL-ENERGY  from WITHIN oneself.    And this means one must experience two things:

1.  One must be "Initiated" by a Perfect Living Master.  This means having one's Spiritual Consciousness Awakened [which is like having one's Higher Consciousness Turned-On]!  Only God can do this!

2.  One must spend a substantial amount of time in "meditation" [which is another term for trying to draw one's Attention away from the Illusion of this world, and to focus entirely one's Attention upon the Energy of one's Soul - hidden "Within" oneself.  And in the West, this second requirement is not something that is taught, nor is it even discussed.   How does one not think?   This is the issue that being Initiated by a Perfect Living Master [actually God having assumed the form of the Master] uniquely performs... and the Initiated individual must learn how to LOVE God.... which  is Pure SPIRIT!

I will attempt to clarify and extend what I have written above shortly.

Peace, 1 Brother James

This is my sketch of the Whole Human Being.


No comments:

Post a Comment

What is "Neutral Spiritual Energy" ?

Neutral Spiritual Energy [I believe] is the Energy of God.  I refer to this Energy by the symbol "NSgy". " NSgy "?  N eu...