Wednesday, August 7, 2024

What Are You Experiencing ?

 Are you thinking that you are at peace?  Or are you actually at Peace?

That is, are you thinking that (at the moment, you are at peace?), or are you actually at Peace?  Are you thinking you are at peace... or are you just aware of being at peace?  Just being aware of being at peace might be described as experiencing NSgy? [Neutral Spiritual Energy].

NSgy is neither good nor bad, it is awareness of being... with no desire, thought, expectation nor sadness.

What I just wrote are words describing a state of being aware... of what?  One's Consciousness?  Or Conscious Awareness?  But a conscious awareness you are having "thinking" on the physical side of of the separation between the Illusion and Reality via your brain?

The illustration above shows the separation between a Spiritual Level Reality, and the Illusion that was Created when the CREATION was Created by God ... who knows how many generations ago?  The Illusion seems real to one's Soul [seat of one's Consciousness] because one's Soul has been taken over by one's MIND.  Thus the Illusion is not Real in an absolute sense.  But it is what we "think" is real, and thus, it must be recognized for what the Illusion is:  an illusion we believe is real and the only way to "know" the illusory nature of the what we "think" is real, is to gain (over time) an "inner" sense of a Higher Reality... while there is nothing of the physical plane to "prove" the existence of an "inner hidden" Spiritual Reality.

I am experiencing a kind of Acceptance of my physical condition [Cancer, Arthritis, old age, etc], and an absence of concern, pain, or any other thoughts [at the moment] other than looking out the window at the sky.  This is what I am referring to as being at "peace".

Is it possible, therefore... that, after so many years spent in attempting to engage in early morning meditation... that I have actually [unknown to myself otherwise] placed an "inner foot of my Soul" (so to speak)  across the dividing line between the Illusion and Reality... and what I am actually experiencing is a Real bit of Peace?  As a present from my Spiritual Master?

I believe what I am attempting to say... is that I am experiencing a bit of the Reality of being at Peace, which is an absence of the duality of the Illusion?  At a low-level perhaps, but none-the-less, the Peace I am experiencing is absent any need to rationalize, justify, or excuse... [regardless what this little blog might seem to be], and it is a level of Peace of which I am unfamiliar and  for which I am most grateful.  So, thank you Master!

There are... to be fully honest... other subtle elements I have been experiencing over the last year or so that fall into the category of "gifts" from a Spiritual Source.  And I recognize these as being signs of the Spiritual Progress of My Soul.   Just in case my acknowledging these are of some help to the reader?

Peace to everyone...regardless of whether or not you "think" you deserve it.  1 Brother James


No comments:

Post a Comment

What is "Neutral Spiritual Energy" ?

Neutral Spiritual Energy [I believe] is the Energy of God.  I refer to this Energy by the symbol "NSgy". " NSgy "?  N eu...