Wednesday, October 2, 2024

REALITY VS ILLUSION.... And which is which?

 A most remarkable thing is that what we "think of" as reality is an Illusion, and the only way to disprove the Illusion is to "awaken to Reality" from "within" oneself.

And, how does one do this.... you may ask?   The truly bizarre Truth is... that the entire Creation is an Illusion... and virtually every human being on Earth "thinks" that the only reality there is, is the Illusion.  I mean we can see the sky, the mountains, the rivers, and of course all the people living on Earth... so how can I even say that everything we can see, taste, touch and feel is part of a grand Illusion? 

Well, the way I can say this is that over a great many years [since March 17, 1973]... I have been doing a morning meditation of about two hours and 30 minutes.  Plus I have read a great many books about Mystical phenomena and Spirituality.  And... I also experienced Gestalt Psychotherapy as part of my obtaining my Masters in Science degree in Counseling/Psychotherapy, in 1978.

But, I also know that no amount of tangible and physical "evidence" in the form of education, books, etc. will do much good because it is not my brain that has changed, it is my Soul [and specifically my level of Consciousness has been altered].  And there is no tangible, physical, or intellectual means by which I can transfer what I have experienced from "within" my own level of Consciousness to another person so that he or she can "know" what I have experienced!

I created the following sketch some years ago specifically to illustrate the structure of Man, because the structure of Man is INVISIBLE to the physical senses of Man.

That is, #1 we can see and think about.  But #2, #3, and #4 are all invisible to our physical senses.  And the only part of Man capable of becoming aware of #2, #3, and #4 is what we refer to as "Intuition." which is (I believe) a faculty of the Soul.  And I believe that one's Intuition is tied to one's level of Consciousness... which is increased by how much meditation one has engaged in?

And for most people my mention of meditation has little, if any meaning.  So, there we are...

The Whole Human Being [WHB] consists of two basic parts:  One is tangible, and the other is invisible. Again my sketch is really helpful... if one can believe that there are three parts of Man that are invisible to the brain.  #2, #3, and #4 are all invisible to one's physical senses.

And mystics and Masters both say that the ONLY way for Man to return Home to God is for Man to engage in a lifetime of dedicated meditation and to be "Initiated" into a Spiritual Path wherein a Master or Saint, sent by God to Initiate certain Souls into that Path, and for those Souls to dedicate themselves to such meditation.  I mention this only because this process exists.

Well, meditation does help one to awaken elements of oneself that are otherwise inaccessible to MAN. And that is how I have come to Know certain things, and to increase my level of Consciousness.

Peace, 1 Brother James


No comments:

Post a Comment

What is "Neutral Spiritual Energy" ?

Neutral Spiritual Energy [I believe] is the Energy of God.  I refer to this Energy by the symbol "NSgy". " NSgy "?  N eu...